DAY OF FESTIVAL
- Stray at Home Art and Music Festival is May 13th, 2017 on the Downtown Streets of Amite, Yazoo and Congress & in Smith Park (right behind the Governors Mansion)
- Event is FREE!
- 6th Annual Cornhole Tournament + free play in the park all-day. Tournament (probably corner of Congress and Amite Street, look for a lot of cornhole boards) seeding for tournament 1:30-2:00pm, tournament starts at 2:00 – until a winner is crowned. $20 bucks a team, all money goes to the trail
- Event is from 11am-7pm
- Shop 32+ artists booths!!!
- Live music all day
- Food trucks (LurnyD’s Grille, Small Time Street Eats, 2 for 7 Kitchen, and Bessi Roos) and craft beer (Capital City Beverage)
- Donations accepted at the Stray at Home booth for the Museum Trail
- Iced Coffee from MS Cold Drip ** Popsicles from Deep South Pops ** Candy from Sugar Rays
- Kid’s craft sponsored by Fresh Ink 11:30am-1:30pm ** Kid’s face paint 11:30-5 ** Dinosaur booth sponsored by the Jackson Zoo